I just thought it would be fun to list a few facts you may or may not know about me (Jessica)! Here it goes…
- I wear Tom’s all year round.
- I’m a little obsessed with watching make-up tutorials even though I wear basic make-up on a day to day basis.
- I’ve watched Rudy more times than I can count but the only time I watch football is for the Super Bowl or if we happen to catch a game in person.
- I was a skydiver for over 10 years and lost count somewhere around 1,000+ jumps.
- I’m a devout Grey’s fan and according to this, I’m a Callie. Yea, I can see that!
- Cookies! … do I need to say more? I’m cookies biggest fan! A friend seriously gave us a bag of Chips-Ahoy as a wedding gift (I may have registered them at Target)! If I could pay the bills in cookies, I would totally accept them as forms of payment!
- I look forward to my small vegetable garden every spring.
- I love Jesus but I’m hoping that shows and you already know that!
- I listen to podcasts as often as I can (mostly sermons and business related ones).
- I’ve been to college TWICE! I have degrees in both Accounting and Sociology with minors in Entrepreneurship, Criminal Justice, and Psychology. Strange mix… I know! I did prison ministry for a few years and LOVED it; so back to school I went! The Featured Photo above is one I took in an elective advanced photography class at Piedmont.
- I know I said it would only be ten things but I feel you should know that I say “super sweet” and use the kiss-face emoji a whole LOT! Well, because this is LOVE we are celebrating folks! 🙂
Thanks for reading! This image was tricky and I’d be lying if I told you the remnants of paint splatter aren’t still all over our garage wall!